I have Masters degree in Interior Architecture and hands-on experience in this field. Over the past four years I have been involved in several experiences and worked on varieties of residential, commercial, and retail mixed-use projects and dealt with clients in UAE, KSA, and several European countries (especially in UK, France & Spain) where I have gained the following experience/skills:
• Consulting with clients from various cultures and backgrounds to determine their requirements, preferences, safety requirements and use of space.
• Developing comprehensive plans via computer programs (AutoCAD + 3D max , V ray, Photoshop, In Design , Illustrator, Sketch up, Revit , Microsoft office, and Adobe.) to provide them with customized designs.
• Building up plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings.
• Estimating costs and materials required.
• Managing projects from the initial design stage right through to completion.
I am a dynamic, creative and ambitious Interior Architect who possesses the design and development flair needed to plan, coordinate and be involved in all phases of an interior architectural project. On top of all of this I have superb communication skills (English, Arabic and Armenian) and client liaison ability as well as a strong technical understanding of the Gulf countries, Middle Eastern and European customer’s Designing styles and Building regulations.